Accident at Hamburg Langenfelde depot involving sets for EC8 & EC172
Robert
2022-02-08 22:46:57 UTC
This occurred on the night of 16.01.22. No injuries.

Due to a SPAD, the coaches from EC172 collided with the coaches from
EC8. The OHL was badly damaged and two coaches from EC8 (SBB) were
derailed whilst one coach from EC172 (MÁV) ended up at a 45° angle
against the SBB restaurant car.

Some photos in the Vasúti személykocsik FB group here:
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/szemelykocsik/permalink/4973665412694071>
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational
in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary
David Burghalter
2022-11-16 10:13:01 UTC
Post by Robert
This occurred on the night of 16.01.22. No injuries.
Due to a SPAD, the coaches from EC172 collided with the coaches from
EC8. The OHL was badly damaged and two coaches from EC8 (SBB) were
derailed whilst one coach from EC172 (MÁV) ended up at a 45° angle
against the SBB restaurant car.
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/szemelykocsik/permalink/4973665412694071>
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational
in order to prove that you care, or, indeed, why it should be necessary
to prove it at all." - Avon, Blake's 7
Lottabet India offers two efficient means of reaching the support reps, either via live chat or via email 24/7. For faster responses, you may want to use the Live Chat feature, especially if you have a question that needs an urgent response. If you want to keep everything professional and use email, then you may have to wait up to 24 hours for a response. Lottabet India https://www.lottabet.com also has an in-depth FAQ section with some of the commonly asked questions. We always advise readers to go through this section first before reaching the support reps. But why, you may ask. In this section, you may find an answer or answers to questions that you may have wanted to ask. You may find answers to questions such as the available payment options, the legality of the site, bonuses and promotions, and the verification process, among others.