Fire in coaches near Muenster depot (DE)
Robert
2022-02-08 22:41:10 UTC
I believe this occurred on Saturday 5th February 2022, in the sidings
used to store Euro-Express stock. Five or six coaches appear to have
been burnt out.

<https://www.wn.de/muenster/erneutes-feuer-im-gleisbereich-fahndung-nach-brandstifter-2526442>
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational
to prove it at all." - Avon, Blake's 7
Ulf Kutzner
2022-02-11 07:02:16 UTC
Post by Robert
I believe this occurred on Saturday 5th February 2022, in the sidings
used to store Euro-Express stock. Five or six coaches appear to have
been burnt out.
<https://www.wn.de/muenster/erneutes-feuer-im-gleisbereich-fahndung-nach-brandstifter-2526442>
The carriages, including couchettes, were stored in Münster freight yard
sidings; looks like homeless people lived at least in some of them. Neighbours
might be blamed but this should be still under investigation.

Regards, ULF