Paris to Latour de Carol sleeper train, info required
a***@yahoo.com
2014-04-25 09:24:37 UTC
I am planning a trip involving the sleeper train from Paris to Latour de Carol.

The SNCF journey planner indicates the train has a "wagon restaurant".

What can i expect? I thought SNCF had done away with Corail resturant cars years ago.
bob
2014-04-26 13:28:29 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
I am planning a trip involving the sleeper train from Paris to Latour de Carol.
The SNCF journey planner indicates the train has a "wagon restaurant".
What can i expect? I thought SNCF had done away with Corail resturant cars years ago.
Hafas definitely also beleives this train has a restaurant car,
although the SNCF website page about night trains makes no reference.
The SNCF website suggests you can get breakfast on the train (probably
like the DB breakfast in a box at a guess). I can't give a definite
answer, though.

Robin
John Levine
2014-04-26 14:11:47 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
I am planning a trip involving the sleeper train from Paris to Latour de Carol.
The SNCF journey planner indicates the train has a "wagon restaurant".
What can i expect? I thought SNCF had done away with Corail resturant cars years ago.
The SNCF website says you can reserve a boxed dinner or breakfast that
will be delivered to your seat:

http://www.voyages-sncf.com/services-train/restauration/Intercites

If you mouse over the little meal icon when it's showing you the available
trains it says "à la place".
--
Regards,
John Levine, ***@iecc.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",